Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Our new home!!

It's crazy to think we've been in our home for one month now!  We're still getting settled in.  I asked James if it felt like home yet and his response was "I'm getting there.  I'm still waking up during the middle of the night and I have no idea where I'm at...haha"  I do agree with him.  Not home yet but its becoming more like home everyday.

I had Farrah at the apartment cleaning up and I told her to say goodbye to the apartment and she said "Goodbye!!  I hope to never see you again!!!"  We had no idea how unhappy Farrah was living in the apartment.  She was such a trooper and had a good attitude about it but she is so happy to have a house again!  We never see her...she is always playing in her room or playing outside.

Now that we're in the house so many have asked to see pictures so I took a few so you can get the idea.  It's a work in progress and I need to order some pieces of furniture and James is going to build some bookshelves for our living room.  We also have to put together the flowerbed in the front yard.  I can't wait til that project happens.  I love getting my hands dirty and planting flowers!



 Entry way


Guest bedroom.  This is the one room that's not really decorated yet.  I'm waiting til I go to Canton the end of the month to find stuff for this room.


Farrah's bathroom


Farrah's room




Living Room



Kitchen/Dining





Master bedroom



Master bathroom




My next purchase will be curtains!  I have so many prints in our house so its been a little more difficult finding curtains that won't clash with rugs (dining room) or our bedroom (comforter).

1 comment:

Marsha❤ said...

Jennifer ~ Just love your new home & the colors you used. I know you are having fun decorating. I so enjoy seeing your beautiful family & can't believe how fast Farrah is growing up ~ from bikes ~ to sports. It is hard for David & I to be so far away from Emma~ glad we have Facetime. (= We enjoyed taking her to dance & gymnastics a few weeks ago when we were there.~

Again it is wonderful to see how the Lord is blessing your family. He is so good! ~ Love ya~ Marsha