Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day, Dad!!

Dear Dad, 

I love that I was born to a dad like you!  I just wanted to tell you thank you for being my daddy and what you have taught me these last four years....

You've loved me from the VERY beginning!


You gave me my very first bath...


You introduced me to your favorite store...


You read me my favorite bedtime stories...


You've taught me to be silly...


You taught me what it means to work hard...


You gave me a LOVE of OREO's....


We've had a lot of tea parties....


You taught me how to play in the snow...


I know I have big shoes to fill....


You loved me when I am sick with extra special TLC...


You showed me a love for the outdoors...


You let me know how beautiful I am every day!!


You took me to see Elmo and his friends....


You have shown me some really cool toys....


You have shown me to love my country and honor those who have served it....


You have taught me to love all kinds of sports like softball, soccer, football and basketball....


Bath times are way funner when its your night to bathe me...


Your really good at playing babies with me....


You even let me do your nails....


You let me "cook" when you grill food outside....


I even have my own personal diving board!!


We share a LOVE of popcorn....


You have encouraged me with my food therapy....


You even give me a good "talkin to" when I need it....


You encourage me to go to new heights....


 You take me to church every Sunday and have taught me to love God and others....


 You have taught me love by loving mom everyday!


Thank you for being a caring, trusting and a fun loving daddy!  You have taught me so much and I know I still have so much more to learn from you!  Love you to pieces dad!!

Love,
Farrah













No comments: