Tuesday, June 26, 2012

It's so hard to say goodbye!

This week is a busy week for me.  I'm leaving on Thursday to take my niece, Quinn on her first mission trip to the Czech Rep.  I'm excited about this but having a hard time as well.  I've never been away from James for two weeks much less Farrah.

I've got the schedule all worked out with both mom's to help with Farrah so that makes it a lot easier.  I wanted to do something special for Farrah while I was gone.  I came up with this idea for Farrah to open something special from me everyday.  I didn't spend a lot of money but wanted her to have fun and it's also a count down to when mommy comes home.

I'm going to give her the baby doll at the airport when I leave so she can something fun for the day.




I'm really excited about this mission trip and know it will change lives.  Please pray for our team to be safe and really show the people of Czech how much we love them! 

No comments: