Sunday, February 19, 2012

Week in review....

I've missed the last two weeks...oops! It's been a little crazy here and I'm choosing to not feel guilty about not blogging about the last two weeks and I'll just start from last week.

James' brother, Joel, has opened a new restaurant here in Lubbock and invited us to come check it out. We don't get to see Joel very often so it was a treat!



We had a wonderful snow last week! Farrah LOVES playing in the snow, and so do I, Haha!!


There was a bull riding and bull fighting rodeo in Levelland. We had a blast! I LOVE watching the bull fighting. To watch these crazy cowboy clowns get so close to a Mexican fighting bull is so exciting to me...haha! I do have to say the real entertainment was sitting next to my sister-in-law, LaJuana! She really gets into the rodeo and I haven't laughed that hard in e very long time!
Me and my beautiful sister, Shawna.



My amazing Valentine's!



We went to Katie's birthday party at Bodyworks. It was a little cold for swimming but Farrah had a blast! She wasn't ready to get out....I know this summer is going to be so much fun!!



I've been doing this bible study with a group of ladies and it's called "Live Abundantly." It's a study on Ephesians and its been incredible! So thankful for these incredible new ladies in my life!

No comments: