Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday, Farrah!!

This year we decided to have Farrah's party somewhere else besides our house. It's a little crazy and crowded with 30+ people at our house. I am so glad we did this! It was SUPER easy, all we had to do was show up with a cake and party favors and they did the rest.

Farrah had so much fun at her party. Her and all her little friends ran around the whole time. I think this was one of the funniest parties I've ever been to. All the kids played so well together and the adults played just as hard as the kids...haha!





Farrah's friends and cousins that came were...Reagan, Brincent, Lucas, Annika, Abby, Corey, Madison, Maci, Ava, Molly, Mallory and Jack.



After jumping, we went and had cake and gifts. This year Farrah really got into opening her presents. She was so much fun to watch. She would get so excited about every gift.





I was running around chasing Farrah that I didn't get a picture of Farrah with her friends but I did her with two of her friends.

Jack and Farrah. These two crack me up. Farrah talks about Jack all the time and from what I understand, Jack talks about Farrah all the time...haha!



This picture is so Molly and Farrah...a whole lot of SASS!!



At the end of her party, Jumping Jungle lets the birthday kid put a hand print on the wall of fame and here is Farrah with her.





After we loaded up the car and we were heading home, Farrah said "Mommy, that was so much fun! Let's do it again....tonight!" I am so glad she had a blast!

No comments: