Sunday, July 31, 2011

Water fun/Swimming lessons

This last week and this week Farrah and I are doing mommy and me swim lessons. We did this last year and had so much fun! Farrah loves the water so I knew she would love it again.



She is learning to jump off the side of the pool, get out of the pool by herself (elbow, elbow, knee, knee), swimming under the water, blowing bubbles and kicking and scooping the water. She is so fun to watch, but there are days when she is done she's done. Poor thing, the water is freezing cold, and she just sits and shivers to death.



She has made a friend with a little girl named Abby and a little boy named Luke and this makes Farrah excited about going everyday. It's so much fun to watch Farrah interact with other children, I wish I had her courage to go and meet new people like she does..haha!!



Farrah has this water table that she LOVES to play with and we do this every night. She starts out real careful and by the end of the night she is soaked from head to toe. She has the biggest grin on her face so I know she is having a blast! She even sticks her head in the water and blows bubbles.



No comments: