Saturday, April 9, 2011

Elmo's World!!

Today James and I took Farrah to see Sesame Street Live. I love this age with Farrah! We were in the car and she had no idea what was about to happen and I loved seeing the innocence in her eyes.

We arrived and the first thing Farrah sees is the toy booth with all the Elmo toys and shirts and she had to have her picture taken with the Elmo. After we got her a toy we headed to our seats and the show began.



Farrah is so excited!!



When the show started Farrah's eyes lite up so big and she was clapping her hands and squealing with excitement. It was the sweetest thing I have ever seen! I love living life through Farrah's eyes. Seeing things for the first time through a child's eyes is truly a blessing to me. They really enjoy the small things! Farrah realized the characters were real and turn to us and got a little scared and wanted to go but we reassured her and thank goodness they never came near us or she would have lost it....ha!





Half way through the show you could tell kids were getting restless and starting to cry and scream. I lost count how many times James go a sippy cup thrown at him from the little boy in front of us. James was such a good sport! I looked over at him and just started laughing cause he was so bored. I think we both watch Farrah more then we watched the show. Just when we thought it was almost over they had an intermission! James and I just started laughing..so we took Farrah for a walk to let her stretch her legs and run around and she sat through the second half with a great big smile on her face.






Thanks Nana and Dandy for the tickets! Farrah had a great time and mom and dad survived...haha!!

No comments: