Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow/Sick Day...

The last three days have been quite interesting! Farrah started getting sick on Monday and Tuesday she was full out sick and today we are doing much better. It's always hard when your baby is sick. Not knowing what is really wrong and her not being able to tell me is so hard!

Farrah has had a horrible cough with fever, a running nose and sore throat, so sore that she has started loosing her voice. She has not been eating or drinking so I'm having to be innovative on how to get Farrah to drink. I'm so thankful that Farrah is a healthy girl but it is scary when your baby can't tell you what's wrong.



For the last two days we have had some CRAZY weather! We've had a little bit of snow but the worst part is the wind and cold. The Hugh's have been like 10 but with the wind chill it gets as cold as -15 at times. The weather man said today that we've not seen these lows since the 1980's. We woke up this morning and our pipes are frozen in my kitchen so that's made it even more interesting. Ha! Needless to say with Farrah being sick and as cold as it has been we've not gotten out of the house since Wednesday and I think Farrah and I are going stir crazy...ha! She and I are not home bodies in the least. I told James that we may have to go on a drive to get a hot chocolate just to get out of the house!

Yesterday Farrah kept going to the window looking at the snow and asking "What's that momma?" So I let her go outside for like two seconds and touch the snow and she loved it! It was very hard to get her to come back inside.

Yes Farrah is still in her pj's with a coat and hat on.







So it has been an interesting couple of days! I'm so ready for Farrah to be well again and for a little heat outside! Stay warm!!

No comments: