Tuesday, February 22, 2011

First and hopefully the last....

Tonight I had the honor of taking my first fertility shot!! I have one more shot to go for this round and I really hope this is the last. I won't lie, it was kinda scary! It took some time to talk myself into doing this to my own body but I did it!

James is working tonight so I found myself thinking how in the world am I going to do this all by myself. It's a little weird thinking I'm about to shove a needle in my stomach. Thankfully I kept Kelsey's girls tonight so when she came to pick them up I begged her to stay for moral support.....so thankful for you Kelsey!! I couldn't have done it without you!

For the last week I have been taking a fertility drug that will make me super ovulate and I go Thursday for another sonogram to see if we are ready for the IUI. Before the IUI I have to take another shot but I don't think it will be as bad just because I got the first one over with. The only discomfort I'm feeling is I feel like my right side is about to explode...haha!! I'm excited to see what this next couple of weeks holds for us.

Thanks for all your support and prayers.....please keep them coming! I do have one prayer request that is affecting me. With all the fertility drugs I am taking I am having some MAJOR headaches and they last all day. By my doctor's request I can't take anything but Tylenol and it just isn't doing anything for me. Just pray that these headaches go away and fast. We truly feel that our family is being lifted up and that is what keeps us going!

1 comment:

Marsha❤ said...

I will continue to pray about everything involved. I know it has been hard going through all of this.Bless your heart~ those headaches are terrible especially when you can't relieve them. I am praying for the Lord's intervention in every part of the process. Love you~ Marsha