Thursday, May 6, 2010

Moving!!

Yesterday was a great day! We signed our life away and couldn't be happier. It was 11 years ago when we bought our first house and man I forgot all the paperwork we had to sign. Does anyone really read all that paperwork? Just to fly through all that and just sign and not read any of it took us about an hour.

After we signed we watched a thank you video for buying one of their houses and at the end of the video the entire building stood up and gave us a standing ovation....I think James and I both jumped so high because our backs were facing them and we never saw it coming. It was really special. Then as a house warming gift they gave us a bible with Fortner Family engraved on it!! This is an amazing company and if you ever want to build a house I highly recommend Betenbough!

Now I'm trying to get a cute moving photo for our family moving card and this is what I'm getting so far.....



Stayed tuned!!!

No comments: