Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pumpkin Time!!

This morning we took Farrah to her very first pumpkin patch. It is so much fun doing all these "first's" with Farrah. I have wanted to do all these fun family things for so long and now to have a child to make memories with just makes it all the more special.

We have such a busy day and we really wanted to fit this in so we did the pumpkin patch first thing this morning. We took Farrah for her first wagon ride and she LOVED it! She was more interested in the wagon handle than the pumpkins, I guess I know what to get Farrah for her birthday! She just makes me smile. Just to see her discover the world through her eyes it's just priceless! The way she follows anything that moves, that sparkles, that makes noise....I just love it!!

My scarecrow!



First wagon ride.







Checking out this pumpkin...not real sure what to do with it.



We have a busy Saturday. Today James' family had a birthday for his grandmother who just turned 85! What an incredible woman. We got to see a lot of family and then we are off to trick or treat so we will have many more posts to come!

No comments: