Monday, October 12, 2009

Little Miss Flirt!

Farrah is flirting!! It is the funnest thing to see her do. She starts laughing and then she "winks". Her wink is closing both eyes but you can tell she is winking. She started doing this last week when we met my brother and sister-in-law and nephew. We were having lunch with them and Lucas was playing with Farrah and she started doing this thing with her eyes. We were watching her and just laughing because this was the first time she had done this. Of course Lucas had to preform and Farrah would laugh and then wink. We all got a really good chuckle. Then she did it for James and James of course finds any opportunity to make her "wink". It's pretty sweet to watch them together.

Last week I ordered some baby legs for Farrah and they finally came in. Oh my goodness they are sooo cute!! I ordered a pair for her costume for Halloween and then a pair to just try. I will be buying more of these!!



Farrah is sooo busy right now. She is really keeping me on my toes. I had her sitting on the couch the other day and went to get a drink (gone like 2 seconds) and when I came back she was layed over with her head hanging off the edge just laughing! She is going to be my one that loves adventure. She loves to be "rough"!!

1 comment:

mandal said...

love the baby legs! Cute!