Wednesday, July 22, 2009

5 Months!!

Farrah Nichole you are growing up WAY to fast!! Our lives have completely changed the last five months and it couldn't be better. Let's see what you're up to these days!

You sleep an average of 12 hours every night!! I put you down around 9pm and you wake up around 9-9:30am. You have your mommy VERY spoiled!!

You take good naps for me still. Anywhere from two to three hours.

You are NOT a fan of cereal. You cry when you eat it. (It's really pretty cute)

You weigh 13 pounds! And almost 25 inches long. You are long and lean ;) Just like you Aunt Shawna.

You are in your last package of size 1 diapers and on the verge of size 2 diapers.

You are still wearing size 0-3. I can even still put some newborn size's on you!

You are the happiest baby I have ever seen.

You bring a lot of attention! I can't go anywhere and not get stopped to look at this beautiful baby girl.

You are turning over like a champ!

You have figured out how to "love". You take two handfuls of whatever you can get your hands on like hair, my face and give wide open mouth "kisses"!! I love this!!

You laugh so much more and a lot easier. I can look at you and get a belly laugh from you. Precious!!

Your so funny when you sleep. You have your blanket wrapped around your head and your feet propped up on you bumper pads. I will come and get you out of bed and you love playing with me. I say your name and tickle your legs and your head is wrapped in your blanket and you start to laugh and then you pull the blanket off and smile and laugh!

This is how I found you this morning.



Five Month's today!

3 comments:

Laura C. Brandenburg said...

This is a sweet post-- like we get to see a precious conversation between you and Farrah. :) I love it! And she IS beautiful!!!

Liz said...

sooooooooooo darling.
Everytime I see you guys my first thought still.......MIRACLE!

Monica Curry said...

Yes, I remember you...I have fallen in love with your little Farrah...she is so precious, and what a wonderful story ya'll have. I remember Kelsey telling me when ya'll were meeting your sweet girl and I just got goosebumps all over. She is a doll baby!