Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's a Girl!!!!!

Oh my goodness our life just totally changed in the last 24 hours!! We got a call last night from a girl who had a baby and just couldn't keep her. So we went this morning and now we are adopting a precious little girl. Her name is Farrah Nichole. She's 5lbs 14oz. 21 inches long and a full head of black hair. We are scared, excited, scared and scared!!! We need lots of prayers still for this little girl. She is in NCIU. They tell us that if she continues to do well that she could come home this weekend or early next week!! We are praying for favor. Favor for her parents. The birth mom will with out a doubt sign away her rights but her birth mom won't tell anyone who the father is. So please pray for Farrah as she contuinues to grow big and strong and favor with the adoption process.

We forgot our camera!! So these are from my cell phone. Sorry there not great but you get the idea.


14 comments:

mandal said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I am sooooo happy for y'all!!!! What a miracled!

Jennifer said...

This is such awesome news!!! She is beautiful! We will be praying for you guys!

Anonymous said...

That last picture is making me cry. What an awesome testimony of God's faithfulness. It is so cool, how He know exactly what we need.

We are so excited, and Madison can't wait to meet her new little buddy.

Embracing Grace said...

oh my goodness. yes it brought tears to my eyes. i will be praying. i am so excited!!!

The Louders said...

She's just absolutely beautiful! And we can't wait to meet her!! Congratulations!! And thank You, God, for Your amazing faithfulness and incredible timing. You are sooooo good, God!! You are sooo good!
You know we love you and are praying continuously...

Jessie said...

okay, tears and more tears for your sweet little one!!! you will be in my prayers during the adoption process. God is in control. In fact, i'm going to an adoption hearing in about 20 minutes. God is faithful!
Yeah and Congrats!

Jennifer said...

WOW! I too, have tears down my face...and i barely even know you guys!!!
Such a precious precious miracle!! I am SO so excited for you.

Paige Allen said...

The tears continue - especially that last picture - the joy on your faces is beautiful. Can't help but think of our conversation this past weekend...God's timing is amazing & He loves you so much! I'm praying.

Leslie said...

I am beyond happy for you guys! Hooray for girls, they are SOOO much fun! What amazing parents you and James already are. That last picture shows that so clearly!

mandal said...

Oh...I forgot to tell you. Taylor's middle name is Nichole! Same spelling and everything...funny!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!God is so good! We will be praying ya'll!

Jamie said...

I am so excited for you guys!! :) What a blessing! God is GOOD! She is beautiful!

Marsha❤ said...

David & I are just elated with joy for the 3 of you!~ you know we will be praying. What a beautiful addition to your family~ I esp love your first family picture! Wow when the Lord moves~~ HE MOVES!!!

SimplySalazars said...

Congratulations!!! We are so happy for ya'll and we know you will be outstanding and loving parents!