Saturday, October 11, 2008

Ten years together!!

Well actually it's been 15 years together. I started dating James when I was 14 years old and he was 16 years old. Wow have things changed. So we celebrated our 10year wedding anniversary in April and then I turned the big 3-0 in June. So then I started thinking the last time we had pictures taken was our engagement photo over 10years ago. We look a little the same just a little more grown up and a little plumper. That is one of the many things I hate about looking back at wedding pictures is man I was skinny!! Oh well, I've always heard when your happy you get a little extra weight and boy am I happy!! I just wanted to share a couple of pictures with you. James would not let me post any of the engagement pictures so sorry but here are the new one's. The photographer's name is Tanna with Beyond the Studio and her web site is beyondthestudio.net
Here are just a few of many that Tanna took.











James thanks for being an amazing husband!! I can't wait for another 50 years with you as your wife. Love you!!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Great pictures! And you are still skinny woman!!!

mandal said...

Love Love these!!! Y'all are pretty:)

The Louders said...

My favorite is the first one, although they're all beautiful!! :) We have ours on Saturday...but not so sure we'll look like models like you guys! Hehe.

Embracing Grace said...

I love all the pictures. You are still such a beauitful couple. Love you.