Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Farrah's greatest decision.....

Last night James was putting Farrah to bed while I was feeding Brooks.  James will read her a book then pray then kiss her goodnight.  James came walking into the living room and said "Please tell me you heard Farrah on the monitor?"  I didn't hear anything of course.

James told me that Farrah had prayed then he prayed then she said "Dad, I need to pray again."  She said, "Jesus, I pray that you would come live in my heart and forgive me for my sins.  Amen."  James was totally shocked by this.  Farrah has been talking about this for a while now and we knew she was getting close but wasn't sure she really understood what it was all about.

After James told me I went into her room and she was asleep but I just sat on her bed and felt incredibly blessed.  Blessed to be her mom, blessed to call her mine and blessed that she will truly know the love of Christ.  There isn't a day that goes by that this little girl doesn't blow my mind.  She has such a loving heart and so passionate and I can't wait to see what she will do for the Kingdom!

So proud of Farrah and this life changing decision she made!

No comments: