Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Starting to look like Christmas....

I started decorating for Christmas very early this year.  It was actually the weekend of Halloween...haha!  Our Christmas last year was a little depressing.  We had just sold our house and were living in this tiny apartment at Christmas.  I wasn't able to decorate any trees because our apartment was so small.  I made up for it this year!  This year I decorated three trees.  I hoping next year to add another tree!

Here is the main tree.  I love it more and more every year!



My mantel is a little bigger in this house so next year I'll have a longer mantel piece.  I bought these stockings two years ago and just love them!


This is our guest room tree.  The color in this room is grey and white so I went with a snowman theme.  I've had these snowmen since we've been married.  I never could part with them and I'm so glad I didn't!



This year I let Farrah choose her tree and she choose pink...not surprising!!  She LOVES it but makes sure it's turned off at night.  She can't stand to have any lights on to sleep.


My favorite Nativity scene!

Farrah's Nativity scene.



I love looking at how much Farrah has grown and changed over the years with Santa.....

2009

2010

2011

2012

2013


No comments: