Monday, April 1, 2013

March 25th - March 31st

I feel like I always start by saying...Wow, what a crazy week but this week is no different.  This week we are gearing up for Easter and its an exciting time and season.

Monday, March 25th
Farrah has KDO on Monday's and Wednesday's.  She is suppose to nap but 95% of the time this girl will not nap so it calls for an early bedtime.  She crashed on the couch right after she told me she wasn't tired...


Tuesday, March 26th
I had so much fun making resurrection eggs for my KDO class and explaining the death and resurrection of Christ.


Wednesday, March 27th
Easter egg hunt at KDO....so much fun!


Thursday, March 28th
Our niece, Quinn, had a softball game in town.  Her softball team is ranked #1 in the state and #7 in the nation...so proud of her and her team!


Friday, March 29th
Family date night!!  We had dinner then went to the ABC Rodeo and had a blast!


Saturday, March 30th
Every Saturday for the next month Farrah is playing soccer....so cute watching all these little girls run around.


Sunday, March 31st
Easter Sunday!  So thankful for Christ and what He means to my family!


No comments: