Sunday, October 21, 2012

Busy time of year!

This past month has been CRAZY!  This past week we had two conferences back to back.  Farrah has KDO two times a week, swimming lessons on Mondays and Wednesdays and then gymnastics on Tuesday afternoon.  So needless to say....its C-R-A-Z-Y!!

I haven't been updating the blog much so this update will mostly be pictures that I want to remember.  I promise I will be better about updating!

Farrah started her gymnastic/dance and is loving it!  I think she likes the gymnastics a lot more then dance!



Farrah has been quite the mess lately!  She wanted to help with laundry and I turned around and this is where I found her......



the South Plains fair was in town a couple of weeks ago and we met up with some friends and had some fun.



We also put our house on the market a few weeks ago and hopefully we will be getting an offer soon!!



Farrah had the honor of meeting Princess Belle at a friends birthday party!  She was super excited and I think a little shocked when she walked in....haha!! 



We walked the Susan G. Komen, Race for the Cure for a dear friend. 



I've had some really fun dates with Farrah while her daddy is busy teaching CHL classes!  She is the only one eating donuts in the family so its a special treat for her!



Every year we try to visit the Pumpkin Trail as a family and we always have fun!! 


It's been fun and we are having so much fun making memories with Ms. Farrah!  She is growning so fast and not looking like a toddler anymore!  She is such a fun and spirited little girl!! 

No comments: