Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

What a great Father's day weekend! We celebrated last night with my family and today with James' family. It's so wonderful to be surrounded by such wonderful godly men! James, my dad and my father-in-law are all wonderful men of God. And it doesn't stop there...all of our brothers are great fathers as well. It is so much fun to be apart of a wonderful family.



Farrah had a great weekend with her daddy. She is the apple of her daddies eye and I love it!!

James teaches Farrah so many things...
like how to dig paper out of the VCR/DVD player that she put in.



like drinking out of a straw in a big girl cup.



How to eat speghetti all by yourself.



How to drive a car one day



And how to play in the rain.


James we love you so much and are so glad to call you ours!!! You are a wonderful daddy and I love watching you be the father that I knew you wanted to be.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

that was such a sweet post, brought tears to my eyes!