Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Playgroup

Farrah and I are apart of a playgroup that meets once a week and we love it! At first Farrah could barley sit up by herself and now she is playing and walking with the other kids. She even has a little boyfriend...Braidy, just don't tell her dad!

Today was so much fun, we had an Easter egg hunt for all of them today. They were so cute! They got some really good practice for this weekend. Farrah wasn't to sure what to do with the eggs. She would grab them and did not want to let go and when I finally got her to let go she would look at me like why are you taking my egg away?

Last year she was only a month old but this year we are pretty excited about Easter. We just want to make sure that Farrah knows the true meaning of Easter! It wasn't til after I had Farrah that I truly understood God's love for us as His children. As a mom to Farrah I would die for he in a heartbeat but I don't really think I could let my own daughter die for the sins of others. Thank you Lord for sending you Son to die for my sins.



No comments: