Friday, August 14, 2009

Daddy went hunting and I want to go!!



How can you resist this smile?!

I don't know if you can read her shirt but it says Hunting Diva. Farrah's friend Madison let us borrow this wonderful shirt. Her daddy is a hunter as well.

Farrah has a first this week...she is sitting up!! It's only for about a minute but she can do it. She does good til she starts looking around or reaches for something. She is five months old and I secretely want to push her over so she won't sit up. (That sounds horrible) I don't PUSH her I promise!! She is growing up WAY to fast.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, JENNIFER!

Anonymous said...

She looks adorable in the shirt! I knew a girl like Farrah could pull it off.

Monica Curry said...

Oh she gets cuter everyday! I love that shirt, what a sweet girl! I bet daddy loves that picture! Kelsey mentioned having a play group, I sure would love that and would love to finally get to know you and your sweet baby!

Laura C. Brandenburg said...

That shirt is too cute!! :) haha!
p.s. I think I'd secretly want to push her too! ;-) No judgments here...